Thursday, December 26, 2013

Divergence

Like two distant planets we co-exist. Like two black gondolas we strive. Like morning and evening we live. Reason supports my body; emotions power my heart. We struggle and we attempt. We venture and we fail. We love and we suffer.  
My emotions and mind co-exist. Like two distant planets they live. Like day and night they torture and nurture me. I’m filling my mind by day; I’m feeling my heart by night. Dear mind, leave me along. Dear heart, stop bothering me.
Like two black gondolas we strive. My art and I we live. My art and I we love. My art and I we create. I suspend my emotions in painting. I leave my reason behind. I paint.

Do you hear the silence with me? Do you see how lonely I am? We venture and we fail. We love and we suffer.  
36x48 inches, oil on canvas, 2012 @ www.veronicasart.com 

2 comments:

  1. I tried responding via email but I don't think that works. Nice work and nice writing.

    ReplyDelete